Love is a beautiful thing and the ultimate celebration of your love is a wedding day that you will want to remember every detail of, for the rest of your lives. Every relationship, every couple and therefore every wedding is unique and we take pride in getting to know people, so as we can work closely together to provide the best possible service for you.
Some couples come through our doors knowing exactly what they want, some come armed with a picture of a bouquet they have seen or a current trend that ticks the right boxes. Others rock up with a colour scheme and a date. From a simple hand tied of classic roses and a couple of buttonholes to something more extravagant, and even something a bit more ‘out there’, we are here to help make that worry disappear and make your big day all about YOU.
Over the years, we have been honoured to have been asked to sprinkle a little floral gorgeousness for countless weddings and events at many different locations. We are always happy to go wherever you would like to send us (passports are always ready for those sunny destinations…… just in case!) but some of our favourite places to work are a little closer to home, some of which, we are proud to be recommended suppliers for.
- The Old Stables, Swithland, Leicestershire
- Rothley Court, Rothley, Leicestershire
- The Quorn Grange Hotel, Quorn, Leicestershire
- The Quorn Country Hotel, Quorn, Leicestershire
- Prestwold Hall, Loughborough, Leicestershire
- Bawdon Lodge Farm, Nanpantan, Loughborough
- The Guildhall, Leicester City Centre
- The Grey Lady, Newtown Linford, Leicestershire
- The Pumping Station, Cropston, Leicestershire
- Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire
- Shearsby Bath, Shearsby, Leicestershire
- Rockingham Castle, Corby, Northamptonshire
- Langley Priory, Diseworth, Derbyshire
Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel, Derbyshire
The National Space Centre, Leicester
The West Mill, Derbyshire
We carry out all wedding consultations strictly by appointment only after working hours in our lovely little shop that’s ever so conveniently located on the edge of a free car park in Anstey, Leicester. We can sit down with a cup of something lovely and have a good chat about all things floral. To make life a little easier, we ask all of our couples to fill in a brief questionnaire (which you can find here) to give us a head start on what ideas you already have for your Wedding so as we can get our creative juices flowing in readiness! We’re a friendly bunch with creative minds that are just bursting with ideas to help make your floral dreams come to life.
Please note that prices for beautiful floral creations vary on season, availability of chosen flowers, flower market conditions at the time of ordering and also the amount of skill and labour required.